- This event has passed.
Understanding Students with Learning Disabilities in College
October 11 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
This presentation by Dr. Sanam Hafeez will cover:
- Learning Disabilities— What are they?
- Identifying methods for engaging all students by applying principles of Universal Design in the classroom
- How to recognize learning disabilities in students
- Where to refer students with learning disabilities inside and outside the college
- Recognizing the impact a Learning Disability has on academic development and emotional wellness
Dr. Sanam Hafeez PsyD, is an authority in the field of neuropsychology and neuropsychological assessment. She is a New York State Licensed Neuropsychologist and School Psychologist, is on the faculty of Teacher’s College, Columbia University and the founder and director of Comprehensive Consultation Psychological Services, P.C.
For further information or to RSVP please contact; Chris Fleming at Cfleming@hostos.cuny.edu